Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot redeem my gift card

I just bought a $25 itunes gift card and it keeps telling me my purchase for Yahtzee dice keeps declining my purchase. I also have my cc info. on there, but I am not using my stupid cc. Can anyone please help me?

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 4:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 6:51 PM

Contact Apple iTunes Store Staff. They’ll see what’s going on:

Contacting Apple

Contact Us - Choose Locations

USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

———-

Notes on iTunes Store Issue:

If if it is a bug with iTunes, they’ll know what to fix. I’ve come across this on my own part in the past, I showed this to Apple, they’ll saw it in their own will, and they had to correct this, on their own part. Once fixed, I restarted my devices. And all played.

———

Notes on Gift Card Support:

If something did not go through, particularly a Gift Card purchase, then perhaps the card was never activated, in the first place.

So, prior to — and while — speaking with Apple, have a proof of purchase of the card, and show it to the Apple Rep on the phone. Show an image of the proof of purchase, if an option, and proceed from there as necessary.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2019 6:51 PM in response to Hadimf

Contact Apple iTunes Store Staff. They’ll see what’s going on:

Contacting Apple

Contact Us - Choose Locations

USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

———-

Notes on iTunes Store Issue:

If if it is a bug with iTunes, they’ll know what to fix. I’ve come across this on my own part in the past, I showed this to Apple, they’ll saw it in their own will, and they had to correct this, on their own part. Once fixed, I restarted my devices. And all played.

———

Notes on Gift Card Support:

If something did not go through, particularly a Gift Card purchase, then perhaps the card was never activated, in the first place.

So, prior to — and while — speaking with Apple, have a proof of purchase of the card, and show it to the Apple Rep on the phone. Show an image of the proof of purchase, if an option, and proceed from there as necessary.

i cannot redeem my gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.