Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad presentation displayed on multiple devises

When giving presentations in meetings with 2-8 people I would like to use one ipad as the master devise and then display my presentation on other ipads in the hands of other meeting participants.

Alla ipads will come from my company which i will bring to the meeting.

Ideally i should be able to show a power point presentation including interactive ppt visuals. I would also like to draw/paint on my screen (example: circle a word in the ppt presentation) which is then displayed on all other screens. I don't think the other users should be able to interact - just view what i am doing.

How should i do this? Are there any suitable apps for sharing content one way only? Any suggestions on what programs/apps i should look into would be highly appreciated!

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 3:20 AM

I do not believe there is any way to do this and no iOS apps available to do this, either, since it is currently impossible to share anything directly from any iDevice to iDevice due to security issues and iOS sandboxing.

I think what you wish to do is simply not going to be possible, currently.

At least with just only iPads alone. You may still need a laptop as a host device.

Sorry.

Your best bet is simply mirror your iPad own iPad using the AirPlay feature on your iPad using an Apple TV box connected to a large flat screen TV, via HDMI for your presentations.

OR

Look at apps in the iOS App Store, like Logmein, GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting, Team Viewer, and similar types of group iDevice discussion/group interaction meeting apps on iOS.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2019 3:20 AM in response to Platech

I do not believe there is any way to do this and no iOS apps available to do this, either, since it is currently impossible to share anything directly from any iDevice to iDevice due to security issues and iOS sandboxing.

I think what you wish to do is simply not going to be possible, currently.

At least with just only iPads alone. You may still need a laptop as a host device.

Sorry.

Your best bet is simply mirror your iPad own iPad using the AirPlay feature on your iPad using an Apple TV box connected to a large flat screen TV, via HDMI for your presentations.

OR

Look at apps in the iOS App Store, like Logmein, GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting, Team Viewer, and similar types of group iDevice discussion/group interaction meeting apps on iOS.

iPad presentation displayed on multiple devises

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.