Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6s Plus can’t connect to wifi

Would you guys please help me? I tried all the possible troubleshooting but still won’t work. I reset the network setting, rebooted my phone many times but still not working. What do you think guys is the best way to resolve this?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 12:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 12:22 AM

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204051

3 replies

Jun 4, 2019 12:31 AM in response to Dhanille

Is this your network? If NOT, request assistance from the Web Master/Network Administer.

If so...

• Using a Password: For a password-protected network... Go To: Settings > Cellular > Disable Cellular > Settings > Wi-Fi > Enable Wi-Fi > Select the SSID > Enter the Password

• Verify the SSID Name (Name of Network)... Go To: Wi-Fi > Other > Enter your SSID > enter your password. If you are using enterprise card connection, then you must log in using a User Name and Password.

• Reset Your Modem/Router, by unplugging it, waiting 20 seconds, and then plugging it back in. Let it reboot itself, and see if other devices connect.

• Disable Cellular Data, as cellular data will overtake Wi-Fi every-time.

• Use in Open Spaces as keeping devices out of such spaces and not using them behind closed doors will avoid lost signals

• Use a Range Extender to amplify the signal.

My iPhone 6s Plus can’t connect to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.