Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Managing messages through iCloud

I would like iCloud to sync my messages across all devices. In particular, when I delete messages on one device, I want it deleted across all devices. Is this possible? iCloud.com desktop does not have a Messages button currently, but is one on the way? It would be perfect.

iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2019 6:48 AM

Hi hcsitas,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I see you have a question about Messages in iCloud.

You should be able to sync your messages between compatible Mac and iOS devices using Messages in iCloud. This resource covers the requirements and the steps needed to set it up: Keep all your messages in iCloud. With Messages in iCloud, you'll be able to view and delete messages across your devices, but they don't appear on the iCloud website. If this isn't quite what you're looking for, you can always send your suggestion to Apple here: Product Feedback

I hope I've answered your question. Have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2019 6:48 AM in response to hcsitas

Hi hcsitas,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I see you have a question about Messages in iCloud.

You should be able to sync your messages between compatible Mac and iOS devices using Messages in iCloud. This resource covers the requirements and the steps needed to set it up: Keep all your messages in iCloud. With Messages in iCloud, you'll be able to view and delete messages across your devices, but they don't appear on the iCloud website. If this isn't quite what you're looking for, you can always send your suggestion to Apple here: Product Feedback

I hope I've answered your question. Have a great day.

Managing messages through iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.