Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i stoped call forwarding from my iphone x max off but still forwarding working

I have iPhone X max and i switch off call forwarding to another iPhone 6 with another number

but still working eve I switch off my iPhone X but I still receive call in another number

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 2:30 PM

You have missed one of the call forward settings. There are several different call forward options including:

Unconditional forwarding

Forward if not answered

Forward if phone is unreachable (powered off)

Forward If busy

Those are the main ones, there may be a few I forgot. Depending on your network some may not be available in the friendly menus on your phone and you need to do it the old fashioned way with codes entered like a phone number. These codes are often different for each network, so consult your network to find out what forwarding is active and how to turn it off.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2019 2:30 PM in response to NabHad

You have missed one of the call forward settings. There are several different call forward options including:

Unconditional forwarding

Forward if not answered

Forward if phone is unreachable (powered off)

Forward If busy

Those are the main ones, there may be a few I forgot. Depending on your network some may not be available in the friendly menus on your phone and you need to do it the old fashioned way with codes entered like a phone number. These codes are often different for each network, so consult your network to find out what forwarding is active and how to turn it off.

i stoped call forwarding from my iphone x max off but still forwarding working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.