Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m not able to set up call forwarding

While I’m trying to set up call forwarding under phone settings, when I enter the phone number it accepts the number then revert back to the previous state.

I’m using iPhone 13 with iOS 15.5, can someone please advise?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 11:55 AM

Do you use a VPN with this phone? If so, temporarily disable it.

Then, until the cellular provider gets back to you, you can try the following to see if any can help:

1. Restart your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Toggle Airplane Mode OFF, then ON.
  4. Reset your iPhone's Wi-Fi settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
    • This resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, trust settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 11:55 AM in response to Talha_Hashmi

Do you use a VPN with this phone? If so, temporarily disable it.

Then, until the cellular provider gets back to you, you can try the following to see if any can help:

1. Restart your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Toggle Airplane Mode OFF, then ON.
  4. Reset your iPhone's Wi-Fi settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
    • This resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, trust settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.

I’m not able to set up call forwarding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.