Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Historical Data from Garmin Connect to Apple Health

I recently started syncing my Garmin Connect data to Apple Health. I have many years of historical data in Garmin Connect, but only the most recent month or so of data pulled into Apple Health. Is this the limitation? Are there any workarounds to get the rest of the historical data to show up in the Health App?

Also, for anyone still having trouble getting Garmin Connect to show up as a source in Apple Health, here is an excerpt from my chat with Garmin Support that fixed the problem.

1 Uninstall and reinstall GCM

2 Instead of signing back into their account, select Create New Account (this will just be temporary, the email doesn't even need to be real)

3 When prompted to select a device to pair with, choose Skip/select No Device

4 When prompted with "what do you use the app for" (selecting the account role), choose "Health"

5 The Apple health permissions prompt should appear, turn on the desired permissions

6 Sign out of this account and sign into your normal account - complete normal device pairing flow

Sources should now contain Garmin Connect.

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 4:51 PM

There are no replies.

Historical Data from Garmin Connect to Apple Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.