Health App stopped syncing workouts from garmin connect

Hi! My heath app stopped updating workouts from garmin a few days ago. It is still importing other data from garmin e.g heart rate, sleep, steps but not workouts. Anyone else having the same issue? How do I force or rectify this?

thanks

Posted on May 28, 2023 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2023 12:39 AM

It seems Apple Health App is no longer taking updates from any third party apps. All of my 3rd party apps are no longer able to update Apple health. Thus IS NOT A 3rd PARTY APP PROBLEM THIS IS AN APPLE PROBLEM

2 replies

May 28, 2023 10:29 AM in response to Fauco

Probably you are using third-party apps and/or a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

Health App stopped syncing workouts from garmin connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.