Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I report a stolen Apple Watch that has not been removed from the pack

My boss bought an apple watch and was yet to remove it from the pack and power it before someone entered hos office and stole it, how do I notify apple. I have the IMEI and serial numbers, you can send me a mail at for solutions

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 2:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 4:11 AM

Apple can’t do anything to help you once the package has been delivered by the courier, and they do not keep a database of stolen devices. The only tracking tool is Find my iPhone, but that only works after the device has been set up. You need to report the theft to your local Law Enforcement..

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2019 4:11 AM in response to Meksama

Apple can’t do anything to help you once the package has been delivered by the courier, and they do not keep a database of stolen devices. The only tracking tool is Find my iPhone, but that only works after the device has been set up. You need to report the theft to your local Law Enforcement..

How can I report a stolen Apple Watch that has not been removed from the pack

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.