Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone storage problem

Hi, I have iPhone 6 plus 128 GB, and in the last time I found some memory issues, but when checked what fill my storage in Settings>General>iPhone Storage I found that if I adding amount of memory GB of each application I will not get even approximattely amount of 100GB. Maximal size of all apps , photos that I have on iphone about 60GB, but it shows that memory is full.

You can see in the attached images that sometimes System files take about 80GB, sometimes notepad takes about 80GB, but I have not anything in notepad that may be about 80GB, also I tried to delete it but it was not helpful.

Maybe somebody meet this kind of problem and what can I do for solve it?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 4:01 AM

Hi anatoli256

Kindly check out this discussion https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8095398 as it may help.

Most probably the issue caused by caches and streaming data as the iOS usually keeps a cached image of the webpages and browsing data to make it faster and easier whenever you visit them again. Clearing the safari browsing data and offloading the unused Apps will save you a lot of data.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2019 4:01 AM in response to anatoli256

Hi anatoli256

Kindly check out this discussion https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8095398 as it may help.

Most probably the issue caused by caches and streaming data as the iOS usually keeps a cached image of the webpages and browsing data to make it faster and easier whenever you visit them again. Clearing the safari browsing data and offloading the unused Apps will save you a lot of data.

Iphone storage problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.