Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How will I be able to add music to my IPod now?

With the end of iTunes announced, I have a question. I drag my music on my laptop from cd’s and etc to the iTunes software with my iPod connected to get music on it. If Apple takes the software down, how do I add music to my iPod without it?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 10:56 PM

First of all, iTunes for Windows is not changing in the foreseeable future. iTunes for MacOS is changing.

The change is to split up iTunes into separate functions, probably in order to make all the functions work more efficiently.

Even with the proposed change in MacOS, users will still be able to manage their iPods in almost the same way as they do now.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2019 10:56 PM in response to LarryHolden

First of all, iTunes for Windows is not changing in the foreseeable future. iTunes for MacOS is changing.

The change is to split up iTunes into separate functions, probably in order to make all the functions work more efficiently.

Even with the proposed change in MacOS, users will still be able to manage their iPods in almost the same way as they do now.

How will I be able to add music to my IPod now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.