Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download music to my ipod from Music?

I can't figure out how to download my music to my iPod. My iPod does not appear in Music as it did in iTunes to be able to sync.

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 8:25 PM

Perhaps this article will help:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

3 replies

Jan 11, 2020 4:09 PM in response to RoydenfromMB

Plug in your Ipod to your Mac. Open Music. You should see your Ipod listed in the column on the left if it is properly connected. Look at the top right of the Music window and you will see Synch Settings. Click that button. It will open a Finder window. Select the various genres (eg. Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, etc) that you would like to Synch. Then select the specific items that you would like to Synch. Once you are done, hit the Synch button in that window. Unfortunately, if you use Albums by selecting specific albums, you will find it very frustrating, because someone at Apple decided not to also list the associated Artist. Thus you will have know way of knowing which "Greatest Hits" as an example is by which artist.

How to download music to my ipod from Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.