Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t download previous iTunes purchases

I can see iTunes purchases in my overall iTunes purchase history, but not in the iTunes app. It looks like the have to purchase the album again.

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 12:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 12:16 AM

If what you bought is still in the store and if you haven't moved countries since buying them : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If they don't show there check to see if you've hidden any : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2019 12:16 AM in response to proiii

If what you bought is still in the store and if you haven't moved countries since buying them : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If they don't show there check to see if you've hidden any : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

I can’t download previous iTunes purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.