Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I see iTunes purchases from several years ago?

Im trying to find older iTunes purchases. When I search for the album in Apple Music it doesn't show that I own that album when I know I purchased it previously. Where can I find this music?

iPhone 13

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 4:44 AM

If your past purchases are not in your library: If you are still using the same Apple ID, are in the same country, and the content is still available, you should be able to redownload fresh copies at no charge. Follow the steps in here:

Redownload music - Apple Support

If you have used more than one Apple ID over the years, you will have to check each one of them separately.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2022 4:44 AM in response to Aciesta74

If your past purchases are not in your library: If you are still using the same Apple ID, are in the same country, and the content is still available, you should be able to redownload fresh copies at no charge. Follow the steps in here:

Redownload music - Apple Support

If you have used more than one Apple ID over the years, you will have to check each one of them separately.

Why can't I see iTunes purchases from several years ago?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.