Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to reset my watch

Hi my daughter has locked my iPhone and I need to get the watch open, I have unpaired my watch from my phone and I have tried to do it from the watch by pressing the side button to reset the watch but when pressing all I have looking at me is enter password and the side button does nothing but turns on the light on the watch, I have restarted the watch watch but I still go back to enter passcode please I really need advice 😞

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 9:24 AM

And you have a problem entering the passcode on your watch because of what? If you cannot remember the passcode on your watch, then you need to restore it. See the instructions here, If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode - Apple Support

If your phone is locked and you cannot remember that passcode, then you need to restore the phone as well to remove the lock. See this support document for that, If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2019 9:24 AM in response to dionnefromchelmsford

And you have a problem entering the passcode on your watch because of what? If you cannot remember the passcode on your watch, then you need to restore it. See the instructions here, If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode - Apple Support

If your phone is locked and you cannot remember that passcode, then you need to restore the phone as well to remove the lock. See this support document for that, If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Need to reset my watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.