Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop calls to my Android phone from ringing on my iPads

Every time anyone calls my Android phone, both my iPads start ringing and it drives me crazy. I do not want to "unassociate" my iPads from iCloud, which is the usual recommendation. Isn't there another way?

iPad mini 4, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 11:09 AM

You will have to disassociate those devices from that cellular telephone number - to do that you need to change the password for your AppleID (Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime - Apple Support) which then removes that telephone number from every Apple device using it.

But unless you do that, the calls to that number will continue to ring on all those devices.

That method disassociates that cellular telephone number. It does not prevent you from using iCloud with those devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2019 11:09 AM in response to JoelNisson

You will have to disassociate those devices from that cellular telephone number - to do that you need to change the password for your AppleID (Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime - Apple Support) which then removes that telephone number from every Apple device using it.

But unless you do that, the calls to that number will continue to ring on all those devices.

That method disassociates that cellular telephone number. It does not prevent you from using iCloud with those devices.

How do I stop calls to my Android phone from ringing on my iPads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.