Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

News widget

Hi,

i’ve just noticed that my news widget disappeared. I don’t know why and I haven’t made any changes on my Phone. How can I get it back?

thanks.

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 12:13 PM

Hello,

Add or remove widgets in the Today View

You can add and remove widgets and even reorder them so your favorite ones are at the top.

1. Swipe right over the Home screen or Lock screen.
  2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
  3. To add a widget, tap . To remove a widget, tap . To reorder your widgets, touch and hold  next to the apps and drag them in the order that you want.
  4. To finish, tap Done.

To see the Batteries widget, your iOS device must be connected to another supported Bluetooth device or accessory.

Use widgets on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2019 12:13 PM in response to emiliercd

Hello,

Add or remove widgets in the Today View

You can add and remove widgets and even reorder them so your favorite ones are at the top.

1. Swipe right over the Home screen or Lock screen.
  2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
  3. To add a widget, tap . To remove a widget, tap . To reorder your widgets, touch and hold  next to the apps and drag them in the order that you want.
  4. To finish, tap Done.

To see the Batteries widget, your iOS device must be connected to another supported Bluetooth device or accessory.

Use widgets on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

News widget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.