Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 12.3.1 hotspot isue

hello

Since i updated my iphone x on ios12.3.1 the hotspot doesn't work normaly

when i connected my hotspot on pc it connects but the pc writes that there is no internet i tried it with wire and wireless it doesn't work i have to reset the phone to fix this issue every time i want to use the hotspot i need to do that.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 3:35 PM

See this for troubleshooting, If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

10 replies

Jul 25, 2019 4:20 PM in response to behradhidden

"im using ios 13 beta 4"

So you are saying that this statement from you does not say that you are using beta software?

If you want ask someone to test something, like the first part of your statement, then leave off the other part. Any mention of beta software in a thread can get it removed and can also result in your being removed from the beta program. You signed an NDA not to discuss beta on a public forum. Just pay attention to what you are doing. While may have a problem with Hotspot, it is not a system wide issue, and expecting something from another version of software is not always the best thing. You have just as much opportunity to test iOS 12.4 as anyone, without having to use beta.

IOS 12.3.1 hotspot isue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.