Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have blank results in search on my iPhone

I have blank results in search on my iphone, i tried restarting, reseting all settings, switching language. Help me(

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 8, 2019 4:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 4:43 AM

I would try to restore your device to factory settings.

To perform that procedure, create a full backup of your iPhone, then follow the steps provided in this support guide, and, in the end, set it up as new:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

When done, test your device for some hours without restoring data from your backup. If it works fine, restore data form your previously made backup:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Please, let me know how it goes.

Giulio

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2019 4:43 AM in response to Korsar6479

I would try to restore your device to factory settings.

To perform that procedure, create a full backup of your iPhone, then follow the steps provided in this support guide, and, in the end, set it up as new:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

When done, test your device for some hours without restoring data from your backup. If it works fine, restore data form your previously made backup:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Please, let me know how it goes.

Giulio

I have blank results in search on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.