Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail refuses to learn that emails from a certain sender are not junk

I have a Woocommerce webstore that send me an email notification whenever I get a new order. Recently Apple Mail has decided these emails are spam and moves them into the junk folder. I've spent weeks clicking "not junk" on each of these and Mail refuses to learn these are legitimate emails. They are all from "store@mydomain.com", with the "reply to" address reflecting the email of the customer. The subject always contains the text "New customer order" along with other details like the order number and date. I have added "store@mydomain.com" to my address book. It has not stopped this behavior. I have created a rule that any emails with a subject containing "New customer order" by moved to a folder. This also does not work. I have lost a few orders this way. Any ideas?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jun 8, 2019 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2019 7:03 PM

Well, all you can do then is try resetting the Junk mail filter and hope it relearns, or turn off filtering.

If junk mail filters aren’t working in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

Mail refuses to learn that emails from a certain sender are not junk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.