Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 and Apple Watch series 4 straight to voicemail

This is the second time I’ve had this issue since I bought the watch. It has begun going straight to voicemail with any notification of a missed call. There is no update available so that is not the issue. My phone is not on do not disturb. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a solution?

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 8, 2019 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2019 7:40 PM

Alright, let me see if I completely understand your problem. You have an iPhone 8, and an Apple Watch Series 4. When you get a phone call, it does not notify you on the Watch, and ends up going to voicemail, is that correct? Are all of your other notifications working correctly on the Watch? You mention the phone is not on Do Not Disturb, is the Watch? If you are not getting any notifications on the Watch, is it possibly in Theater Mode? You also mention that you are not seeing anything in Missed Calls on the iPhone. If you turn the Watch off and try just using the phone, can you successfully receive a call, and/or get a missed call notification?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2019 7:40 PM in response to Epicpedler

Alright, let me see if I completely understand your problem. You have an iPhone 8, and an Apple Watch Series 4. When you get a phone call, it does not notify you on the Watch, and ends up going to voicemail, is that correct? Are all of your other notifications working correctly on the Watch? You mention the phone is not on Do Not Disturb, is the Watch? If you are not getting any notifications on the Watch, is it possibly in Theater Mode? You also mention that you are not seeing anything in Missed Calls on the iPhone. If you turn the Watch off and try just using the phone, can you successfully receive a call, and/or get a missed call notification?

iPhone 8 and Apple Watch series 4 straight to voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.