Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes music purchases disappeared

The last two times I have updated my iPhone, I have lost all music which I have purchased. :( All other filies and photos have transferred. However, all music has been lost. I am hesitant to continue to purchase music through iTunes due this issue occurring. Even when I search up purchase history on my phone under iTunes it only shows apps that I have installed instead of all the music I have previously purchased. such a waste of money!

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 1:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 1:59 AM

If they are still in the store and if you haven't moved countries since buying them nor hidden them, you are going into the Purchased section in the iTunes Store app (apps don't show there) to redownload them : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support ?

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2019 1:59 AM in response to Marma4

If they are still in the store and if you haven't moved countries since buying them nor hidden them, you are going into the Purchased section in the iTunes Store app (apps don't show there) to redownload them : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support ?

Itunes music purchases disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.