Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Subscription

It keeps telling me to verify my student account on UNIDAYS. It’s been telling me that for the past 2 weeks over and over again. I did it the first time it popped up. After that I kept doin it and telling UNIDAYS can they please fix it to where it stops asking me. They finally told me today that I will have to contact Apple due to the fact that they already have my stuff verified and the reason for it not working is because of Apple.

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 8:35 PM

iTunes [Store] Support - Use this form for assistance with account and billing, code redemption, or purchase questions --> https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

1 reply

Apple Music Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.