Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Students subsription for Apple Music

Hello!

Unidays verified my student ID, when I try to subsribe for Apple Music as a student it states that my student ID cannot be confirmed and I should contact Unidays. Unidays approved to me in my email that I am a student which does not help at all. And Apple Music keep insisting that they cannot prove my student identity. I am in a magic circle, Apple please breake it! :)

Thanks!

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 21, 2019 11:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 7:33 AM

When you sign up for a Student subscription in the Music app, then you get to the section about verification, and that page should have a link for Already Verified?. There you can match it up with your UNiDAYS account. For some types, this may require being signed in at the UNiDAYS site at the same time from the same device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2019 7:33 AM in response to tiega

When you sign up for a Student subscription in the Music app, then you get to the section about verification, and that page should have a link for Already Verified?. There you can match it up with your UNiDAYS account. For some types, this may require being signed in at the UNiDAYS site at the same time from the same device.

Students subsription for Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.