Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

nothing will download...

i have been having trouble downloading music for a while now...i have tried the whole "turn off the icloud and turn it back on again" but when i do that i have to download all my music again, and within a week i'm back to not being able to download anything. does anyone know why this might be happening? or anything i can do about it?

thanks!

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 4:36 PM

If you can't download, play, or access songs

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204406#ineligible

First, check iTunes to see if the song is ineligible for upload. Additionally, if you added the song to your library from the Apple Music catalog, it might no longer be available on Apple Music.

Check your Internet connection

Open Safari on your iOS device or Mac, or a web browser on your PC, and go to any website to make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or Internet connection.

If you can't connect to a Wi-Fi network on your iOS device, you can try using cellular data:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Turn on Use Cellular Data. 

You might have to pay a fee to download over a cellular network. Contact your wireless carrier for details, and learn about cellular data settings and usage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2019 4:36 PM in response to ella_wt

If you can't download, play, or access songs

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204406#ineligible

First, check iTunes to see if the song is ineligible for upload. Additionally, if you added the song to your library from the Apple Music catalog, it might no longer be available on Apple Music.

Check your Internet connection

Open Safari on your iOS device or Mac, or a web browser on your PC, and go to any website to make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or Internet connection.

If you can't connect to a Wi-Fi network on your iOS device, you can try using cellular data:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Turn on Use Cellular Data. 

You might have to pay a fee to download over a cellular network. Contact your wireless carrier for details, and learn about cellular data settings and usage.

nothing will download...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.