Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Score bugs Logic Pro X

I have some bugs in score:

1. I set bar numbers step to 0 (line) and after about 2 hours of work bar numbers disapeared from pages 1-6 of 12 pages arrange. Have no idea why.
  2. After print score I have ties added in PDF file which doesn't exist in LPX score window.
  3. There is no glissando in the part box, where can I find it?

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 6:38 AM

The bar numbering issue is due to the use of Multi-rests in the vocal track. Delete those two multi - rests and the bar numbers should correct. When a multi rest is used bar numbers will not show with the constraints of the bars defined by the multi-rest.

More to come...

9 replies

Jun 10, 2019 8:50 AM in response to sebamusic

That's funny - So that glissando does not exist in the part box (at least not yours) - there is only a straightline Gliss to use. What you have found ( which is funny) is one of my old customizations I made as a test. See below.

If you want to use a squiggly glass - you should use a music font that has one and bring it into the score as text or lyrics. This way you can resize it to meet your needs. I will test the multi rest a bit more before we draw a final conclusion

Jun 10, 2019 6:07 AM in response to Indyuser

Hi, version 10.4.4

I'm using both page view and score set.

I've sent projects for analysis - in score window set filter to Voc/Alt/Ten/Tru... and look at bar numbers - it's on 1st page and next from 4th page in Sciernisko, on 1st page and next from 7th page in Lornetka.

After print to PDF (only in full score for conductor) there are long ties added on random pages in PDF file.

Let me know as soon as it's possible please.

Score bugs Logic Pro X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.