Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retrieve photos from a stolen iPhone

My iPhone was stolen in 2016. I want to know how to retrieve the photos from iCloud if at all possible. I did have these photos on my iPad but this crashed before I could take them off.

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 6:44 PM

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in the phone before it was stolen (or on the iPad before it quit working), you can use any computer and log into iCloud.com and go to the Photos app there. More information on iCloud Photos: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on but do have an iCloud Backup, you can use the backup to set up a new iPhone or other iOS device: iCloud: Restore or set up iOS devices from an iCloud backup

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2019 6:44 PM in response to RodHoy3511

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in the phone before it was stolen (or on the iPad before it quit working), you can use any computer and log into iCloud.com and go to the Photos app there. More information on iCloud Photos: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on but do have an iCloud Backup, you can use the backup to set up a new iPhone or other iOS device: iCloud: Restore or set up iOS devices from an iCloud backup

Retrieve photos from a stolen iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.