Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add email contact on MacBook Air

Hi

Relatively new user of Mac and looking for similar function that I used with Windows whereby I would right click on email contact and confirm I would like contact to be added to address book. Having to type in email contact addresses into address book is far longer method. Is there no replica method on a Mac to what I had on Windows?

Thanks

MacBook Air 13", 10.13

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 12:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 4:51 PM

Hello Nicky_07,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand you want to know how to add an email address to your address book. I'm happy to assist you with this.

You can hold down the Control key and click on an email address, then select "Add to Contacts".

You can also check out the section of this article that states "Add people to Contacts" for additional methods to add emails to your address book.

Use information found in Mail in other apps on Mac

Best Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2019 4:51 PM in response to Nicky_07

Hello Nicky_07,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand you want to know how to add an email address to your address book. I'm happy to assist you with this.

You can hold down the Control key and click on an email address, then select "Add to Contacts".

You can also check out the section of this article that states "Add people to Contacts" for additional methods to add emails to your address book.

Use information found in Mail in other apps on Mac

Best Regards.

Add email contact on MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.