Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant download apps

How come it wont let me download any free apps it allways takes me to my payment methods but idk what to do from there

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 6:53 AM

That means there some type of issue with your payment method, and it cannot be verified.

Either there's a pending charge, the payment method was unable to be charged for the current purchase, or there's some data missing from it and it is not verifiable without it.

You must ensure the payment method information is correct, and that the payment method can be charged. iTunes will place a $.99 hold on it, which is reversed once it is successfully applied.

See here for more details: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2019 6:53 AM in response to Pmerriman0721

That means there some type of issue with your payment method, and it cannot be verified.

Either there's a pending charge, the payment method was unable to be charged for the current purchase, or there's some data missing from it and it is not verifiable without it.

You must ensure the payment method information is correct, and that the payment method can be charged. iTunes will place a $.99 hold on it, which is reversed once it is successfully applied.

See here for more details: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Cant download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.