Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Run-in Frestockcharts in Mac - (solution)workaround making freestockcharts.com work on mac os Mojave, yess-safari is dead

This is a workaround solution and not a question. So after I upgraded my macbook to the mac os Mojave two days ago I immediately came across a giant problem, safari does not support the silverlight plugin on the newest version of safari 12 which is needed to run freestockcharts.com on safari and it kept telling me to install silverlight over and over after every time i installed it (i tried to install it like 6 times and I kept getting told of by safari that I'm dumb and i'm doing something wrong). Well safari, I don't play your games.

I wanted to downgrade back to el capitan but I couldn't find the install file and I got a bit sad. But wait, I decided to test all the browsers that are available for mac mojave and when i was on the second to last browser on the list it worked, Freestockcharts.com works just like it did in safari, I got my watchlist back and only lost like 1 day from my pro subscription, everything is exactly like it was in safari.

The browser that works with freestockcharts.com in Mac os Mojave is: "SeaMonkey", the download link for seamonkey is: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/ - the download box is on the top-right of the main page. The page may seem dodgy as it looks old and not updated, still the freestockcharts work so no excuse lads/ladettes.

Happy trading :D

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 11, 2019 6:20 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Run-in Frestockcharts in Mac - (solution)workaround making freestockcharts.com work on mac os Mojave, yess-safari is dead

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.