Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Overcharged subscription. How can I get my money back?

Hello. Today I received a notification on the phone with a proposal to connect Apple Music for $ 0.49 for 3 months, I agreed and accepted the offer, after which I was charged the usual monthly cost of this service $4.99. How can I get my money back?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 13, 2019 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2019 7:08 AM

Who made this offer? Is it legit? Did you sign up yourself, or did you agree to someone else?

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Another possibility:

What you saw, may be an “authorization hold”, which is not a fee. After it clears, the hold will be undone or reversed.

About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Another possibility:

Check your purchase history to see what you were charged for exactly. All charges will be listed there.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Another possibility:

The offer is may be for new subscribers only. If you subscribed previously, then you do not get a new trial period.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2019 7:08 AM in response to maximvorfolomeev

Who made this offer? Is it legit? Did you sign up yourself, or did you agree to someone else?

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Another possibility:

What you saw, may be an “authorization hold”, which is not a fee. After it clears, the hold will be undone or reversed.

About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Another possibility:

Check your purchase history to see what you were charged for exactly. All charges will be listed there.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Another possibility:

The offer is may be for new subscribers only. If you subscribed previously, then you do not get a new trial period.

Overcharged subscription. How can I get my money back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.