Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Reset/Edit Apple Music 'For You' Suggestions on iPhone/iTune?

I want to reset my choices, I have read instructions from apple support, but when I open the music app and tap my picture on the top right conver, I can’t find “ choose artists for you ” . Any suggestion?

Posted on Jun 13, 2019 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2019 8:35 AM

Hello Motioncreator,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It's understandable to want to reset your suggestions when using Apple Music.

The option to set up suggestions will only appear when first joining Apple Music. After that, you'll want to like and dislike your songs to better improve your suggestions. You can learn more here: Personalize Apple Music - Apple Support

Thanks and have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2019 8:35 AM in response to Motioncreator

Hello Motioncreator,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It's understandable to want to reset your suggestions when using Apple Music.

The option to set up suggestions will only appear when first joining Apple Music. After that, you'll want to like and dislike your songs to better improve your suggestions. You can learn more here: Personalize Apple Music - Apple Support

Thanks and have a great day.

How to Reset/Edit Apple Music 'For You' Suggestions on iPhone/iTune?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.