Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find the 'For You' button on my Apple Music app.

I am trying to reset or add to my Apple Music recommendations. I don't have the 'For You' button on the app on my iPhone SE. Maybe somebody can help me with this?

Is it possible to reset the suggestions For You bubbles that I get when i opened my account?

Thanks!

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 10:59 AM

Hello gibc76,

It sounds like you have some questions about Apple Music recommendations. We will be happy to help.

We can certainly understand the want to have music that is more to your liking offered. In iOS 14, the 'For you' button is no longer there.

To currently shape the suggested content you see, please select "Love" or "Suggest Less Like This" for various songs that you come across. You do this by selecting the song in question, tap the three dots (...) button, and then choose Love or Suggest Less Like This.

We hope that helps out.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2020 10:59 AM in response to gibc76

Hello gibc76,

It sounds like you have some questions about Apple Music recommendations. We will be happy to help.

We can certainly understand the want to have music that is more to your liking offered. In iOS 14, the 'For you' button is no longer there.

To currently shape the suggested content you see, please select "Love" or "Suggest Less Like This" for various songs that you come across. You do this by selecting the song in question, tap the three dots (...) button, and then choose Love or Suggest Less Like This.

We hope that helps out.

Cheers!

I can't find the 'For You' button on my Apple Music app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.