Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes bills

There are purchase without authorise or accept ,please cancel and refunder money to my Visa card , I download palm reader app once I opened it requested purchase Of £10 I denied it and deleted the app but yesterday I find out I been changed £10 from iTunes

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 14, 2019 3:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2019 6:15 AM

We can't cancel anything for you nor refund anything, you know that these are user forums and that we are just fellow users.

If the app had an auto-renewing subscription you have to manually stop it : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Deleting an app only does that i.e. it deletes the app, it does not stop a subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2019 6:15 AM in response to posolomo

We can't cancel anything for you nor refund anything, you know that these are user forums and that we are just fellow users.

If the app had an auto-renewing subscription you have to manually stop it : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Deleting an app only does that i.e. it deletes the app, it does not stop a subscription.

iTunes bills

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.