Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive space doesn't agree

The image above shows an iCloud Drive Finder window, the Get Info window, and the iCloud.com screen. As far as I can tell, iCloud is not currently syncing anything. Depending on where you look, of my 200GB storage, I'm either using about half (sounds right) or according to iCloud.com, almost nothing. I'm confused as to why iCloud can't seem to figure how much space I'm using.

Mac mini, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 14, 2019 2:45 PM

2 replies

Jun 15, 2019 6:10 AM in response to Lisa6352

See this article https://support.apple.com/kb/PH20785?locale=en_US ( you have to enter with Apple ID and password in the link www.icloud.com ) and click on settings .

You can hover the cursor on amber bar , then on next coloured bars , each section will show how much space is consumed for each application .

And if you open finder , click on iCloud Drive and right click over the documents and click on get info it will show what data is documents and its contents consuming the space on Macintosh HD .

Jun 15, 2019 12:41 PM in response to tygb

Thank you for responding. I recently transferred about 100 GB of files to the iCloud Drive, which to the best of my knowledge has completely synced. The finder window shows a size of 100 GB (I know the iCloud storage reflects not only what is stored on the iCloud Drive, but also any backups from other devices. Therefore, it should not show me having 185GB of 200 available. I *know* that number is wrong. I am going to try signing out of iCloud on all my devices, although that is a pain, in the hopes that it will give me a real number.

iCloud Drive space doesn't agree

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.