Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes issue

I can’t make payments on my iPhone using my Visa card,each time it comes with error message that I should update my billing and all sort and again I can’t add another ATM card

Posted on Jun 15, 2019 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2019 11:48 PM

If you don't have any subscriptions you could see if you get the 'none' option so that you can remove it and be able to download free apps and app updates, and redownload last purchases : Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Otherwise you will have to put a valid cad on the account.

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account). 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2019 11:48 PM in response to okiki292

If you don't have any subscriptions you could see if you get the 'none' option so that you can remove it and be able to download free apps and app updates, and redownload last purchases : Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Otherwise you will have to put a valid cad on the account.

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account). 

iTunes issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.