Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPt 5G Endless Bootloop (Charging/Battery Issue)

My iPod Touch 5g wont power on unless it's plugged in, and when it is plugged in It displays the apple logo boot screen for 7 seconds, then turns off for a few seconds and starts it again. I've looked for solutions everywhere but can't find one and my device isn't recognised by iTunes for some reason, and yes, I've tried DFU mode, Cleaning the cable, Etc... This started 3 years ago when I left my iPt unplugged for a few days while on holiday and it ran out of power. It looks like nobody else has had this exact issue and i can't get it fixed because the warranty ran out a few days before this started and I don't want to bother getting it fixed. Any help would be appreciated! I Can't connect it to a computer because none of my PCs output enough power to make the iPod run and iTunes doesn't recognise it.

It's on 9.3.5 (The latest version at the time) and it's running stock iOS (Not jailbroken)

iPod, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 12:57 PM

Sounds like it is in need of a new battery.

Similar questions

2 replies

iPt 5G Endless Bootloop (Charging/Battery Issue)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.