Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About WiFi connecting issue

Since I have updated the new version for my phone, my WiFi connection stop transmitting signal after I connected it for a short time, like 1 minutes, but the signs of WiFi signal still saying it’s “full”, have signal. But I cannot load any pages, feeds. I’ve tried to reset all network setting, and seek help in Genius Bar, it’s seems to be fine when I connected to the apple store WiFi, once I backed home, this happen again. I’m not sure it’s my phone’s problem or my router’s, because other devices do not appear with this problem, their connection is good. I want to ask what wrong with my phone. Thxxxxx

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 17, 2019 3:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2019 10:09 AM

IF you can connect to the wifi at the Apple store and not at your home, then you need to power cycle your router.

Would also help you, if you stated what the troubleshooting steps you did at the Apple store.

Similar questions

1 reply

About WiFi connecting issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.