Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding an Icloud Photos

I have an iPad and an iPhone and I use the same Apple Id for both the devices. All I want to know is, what if I turn icloud photos 'ON' on both of the devices, will the photos of each device get merge to another? Or will I have a separate icloud backup for each?

I want my photos to stay on own devices. I don't want them to get merge. Is there any possibility that I can do this?

Posted on Jun 17, 2019 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2019 9:09 AM

If you turn on iCloud Photos on two devices and both are using the same Apple ID for iCloud, the photos will merge on iCloud and both devices. There isn't an option to have separate photo libraries on iCloud for each device. You may want to make the suggestion to Apple that they offer an option: Feedback - iCloud - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2019 9:09 AM in response to Maxster45

If you turn on iCloud Photos on two devices and both are using the same Apple ID for iCloud, the photos will merge on iCloud and both devices. There isn't an option to have separate photo libraries on iCloud for each device. You may want to make the suggestion to Apple that they offer an option: Feedback - iCloud - Apple

Regarding an Icloud Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.