Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari fonts: Verdana not rendering

Verdana is not rendering correctly in Safari 12, now that I have upgraded to Mojave.

I found this reply in another conversation. It is the same situation for me: "After looking at Verdana in Font Book I noticed that two versions were installed. One inside the default /Library/Fonts folder which had been disabled and one inside /Library/Fonts/Microsoft. Font Book "resolved" these duplicates (I assume when Mojave was installed) by disabling the default /Library/Fonts file."

The answer suggests right-clicking on the 'Off' font (the one in /Library/Fonts file) and selecting 'Enable'. But when I try that, 'Enable' is not one of the options, only 'Disable'??

What else is possible here please?

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 17, 2019 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2019 8:53 PM

See if this helps.

Font Book (El Capitan): Restore standard fonts

Similar questions

5 replies

Safari fonts: Verdana not rendering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.