Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mojave fonts invalidated

What fonts can I expect to lose by going to Mojave? And why?

Also I have nothing in /System/Library/Fonts/ folder. Should I?

Mac mini, macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 12:20 PM

This may help

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208968

2 replies

Dec 9, 2020 1:16 PM in response to FormerReaderofUserGuides

FormerReaderofUserGuides Said:

"Mojave fonts invalidated: What fonts can I expect to lose by going to Mojave? And why? Also I have nothing in /System/Library/Fonts/ folder. Should I?"

-------

Reinstall the macOS:

Interesting. You should have some in there. So, being that nothing resides, reinstall the macOS to get default items back in there. You would need to backup your Mac first. Reinstalling the macOS ,will place moved items back to where they should be, and will replace damaged system files.

1. First, Back up your Mac:

Create a Time Machine backup of your Mac, so that you can have something to restore your Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall. Use an external Hard Drive of at least 1.5 times the size of your internal hard drive.

2. Then, Reinstall the macOS:

Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple Support

Mojave fonts invalidated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.