Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in app purchases

How do I stop my daughter from being able to use the credit card I have on file with my Apple ID. She has her own apple id but when she makes in app purchases it charges my card.

Posted on Jun 18, 2019 9:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2019 10:40 PM

Are you using Family Share ? If you are the payment method on the organiser's account will be used (unless she has her own balance on her account). If you are using Family Share you can enable 'ask to buy' on her account : Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

Or you can use Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions on her device(s) to block all in-app purchases

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2019 10:40 PM in response to alhead_99

Are you using Family Share ? If you are the payment method on the organiser's account will be used (unless she has her own balance on her account). If you are using Family Share you can enable 'ask to buy' on her account : Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

Or you can use Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions on her device(s) to block all in-app purchases

in app purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.