Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud music library be turned on becuase this is associated with another Apple ID...

Just took my old iphone erased it and on trying to use a different id associated with different apple music subscription this error shows up.

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 18, 2019 11:19 PM

6 replies

Jun 20, 2019 12:05 PM in response to Ztack

Hello Ztack,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you’re unable to turn on iCloud Music Library because it is already associated with another Apple ID and can’t be associated with a different Apple ID for 52 days.

I am able to help.

This is expected behavior. Please read the section titled “More about associated devices” here: View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support

If you need additional assistance, please contact iTunes Store Support here: iTunes - Official Apple Support

Cheers.

Jun 20, 2019 1:57 AM in response to Ztack

I have explained why it is there.

You didn't just sign in to iTunes with another Apple ID, you did something from that list. You did this about 38 days ago.

This is to prevent users from signing in to multiple Apple IDs and download protected content to a device more than once in any 90 day period.

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

iCloud music library be turned on becuase this is associated with another Apple ID...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.