Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charger

So I bought my phone a little over 3 months ago & my charger just stopped working all of the sudden like a month after I got it. Luckily I’m team apple so I had other chargers laying around that I’ve been using for the time being, but I want to know if I can get a replacement charger for free if I go into the apple store? I mean the charger stays in one spot, I do t take it with me ever so I don’t know how it could have been damaged at all. I just really don’t want to have to buy a brand new charger because the store sold me a faulty changer

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 19, 2019 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2019 9:21 AM

The iPhone and its included accessories are all covered by the same 1 year Warranty.

If there is some manufacturing issue with the charger brick, Apple should replace it for free, with a functional one.

Have you tried different cables, and outlets just to rule out other possibilities?

1 reply

Charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.