Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to replace my iPad charger

hello good, sorry when I bought my ipad the boy told me that if my charger was damaged it could be replaced free of charge

Posted on May 6, 2021 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2021 9:43 AM

No, it can’t be replaced free of charge unless the device itself is still covered by warranty and the device isn’t physically damaged. By “charger” do you mean the thingy that plugs into the wall, or the cable that connects the thingy to the phone? Neither is technically a charger; they are a power source and a way to get power to the built in charger in the phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2021 9:43 AM in response to xiomara0502

No, it can’t be replaced free of charge unless the device itself is still covered by warranty and the device isn’t physically damaged. By “charger” do you mean the thingy that plugs into the wall, or the cable that connects the thingy to the phone? Neither is technically a charger; they are a power source and a way to get power to the built in charger in the phone.

I need to replace my iPad charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.