Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Can I Find My Posts on This Forum?

Hi,

Erm, at the risk of asking something obvious, where can I find my posts to this forum?

There used to be a link to the effect of "(my) content" on the top-right corner, it seems gone and my bookmark does not work.

I have not "subscribed" to my questions or posts (because all posts used to be all listed under "content").

My bookmarks are dead (error – not found).

Thank you!

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 7:41 AM

Yep = Google :-D

"_daniel_" site:discussions.apple.com - Google Search

I fear that older posts are lost forever - the site used to run on Jive Software, which has a proprietary DATABASE for "content" (posts of all sorts) AND a 'separate" DATABASE for "users" == it required THREE servers, one for each DB and one for the software app itself

Knowing this, I am not sure that Apple ever had a viable PLAN for porting old content to whatever their new system entails - we may be lucky that the users came through relatively unscathed

The NewSoftware is still a work in progress, Lo! these many months later...

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2019 7:41 AM in response to _daniel_

Yep = Google :-D

"_daniel_" site:discussions.apple.com - Google Search

I fear that older posts are lost forever - the site used to run on Jive Software, which has a proprietary DATABASE for "content" (posts of all sorts) AND a 'separate" DATABASE for "users" == it required THREE servers, one for each DB and one for the software app itself

Knowing this, I am not sure that Apple ever had a viable PLAN for porting old content to whatever their new system entails - we may be lucky that the users came through relatively unscathed

The NewSoftware is still a work in progress, Lo! these many months later...

Jun 23, 2019 2:13 AM in response to ChitlinsCC

Hi,

Thank you, CCC!

That works for a) recent postings where/if subscription enabled (this includes this posting).

However, how to find b) older postings (before this "subscription" function was launched) + c) new posting where one is not subscribed? (had disabled subscriptions for 2-3 recent postings – until I realized that subscription apparently effectively took over what previously was "my content", understood the functionality different because subscription often means some sort of push notifications)

Is there any way to find my b) and c) type posting as well?

Esp. as I had in addition to relying on the "my contents" functionality bookmarked my postings browser-side, but both ways are now broken it seems...

Cheers

How Can I Find My Posts on This Forum?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.