Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help with Apple ID verification code.

I need apple id verification code sent to my email not phone because phone is broken. I currently am a consumer cellular user and my iphone broke. I put my SIM card in another phone and I placed my icloud information in the phone and it is asking for a verification code. I choose to have verification code sent to my phone but I cant get it because phone is broken. Need it sent to email please.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 2:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 2:33 PM

If nothing in the article below helps, contact Apple ID Support.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2019 2:33 PM in response to Steve0264

If nothing in the article below helps, contact Apple ID Support.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

Need help with Apple ID verification code.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.