Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got redeeming an iTunes card I bought at the store. I payed 25$ I used the camera to loud the credit. I haven’t purchased anything at the moment but I have a problem with the amount shown in my account! I’m looking for help figuring what went

I just got redeeming an iTunes card I bought at the store. I payed 25$ I used the camera to loud the credit. I haven’t purchased anything at the moment but I have a problem with the amount shown in my account! I’m looking for help figuring what went wrong! Thank you!

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 10:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 10:50 PM

What problem are you having with what's showing ? Have you tried logging out and back into the account ? Have you checked the account's purchase history ?

1 reply

I just got redeeming an iTunes card I bought at the store. I payed 25$ I used the camera to loud the credit. I haven’t purchased anything at the moment but I have a problem with the amount shown in my account! I’m looking for help figuring what went

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.