Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have recently redeemed a 20 apple card and as soon as i put it on my apple account it only gave me 7.50$ and i’ve been looking everywhere on my phone to see where the other 12$ went.

I have just redeemed a 20$ apple card about 2 days ago, and when i redeemed it it ask me, “add 20$ to your apple account?” or something like that because that’s how much money i put on the card. When i pressed continue it gave me the 20 but on my account it said i only got 7.50$. i’ve looked for 2 days to see where the other 12 dollars went. i have canceled all my subscriptions and still have not got the money back.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 2:07 PM

Log out of the iTunes Store, and then back in. If the balance doesn’t correctly update, click here and contact its staff.

(199764)

1 reply

I have recently redeemed a 20 apple card and as soon as i put it on my apple account it only gave me 7.50$ and i’ve been looking everywhere on my phone to see where the other 12$ went.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.