Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imovie settings.

In iMovie, I'm trying to upload a song with cover art on it to youtube that stays still. My picture gradually disappears as the song progresses in iMovie. What settings do I use to just make the cover art still while the song progresses? Thanks

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 12:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2019 8:09 AM

Hi,

What versions of iMovie and operating system are you using?

As I understand it, you have placed a photo, not a video, in the iMovie 10 timeline and a song in the audio well beneath the photo. When you play the song the photo gradually fades out as the song progresses. Is that correct? If you followed a different procedure in setting up your project, would you describe the steps you did? Also, could you send a screen shot of what you are seeing?

The picture should not be fading out unless a fade has manually been applied to it.

-- Rich

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2019 8:09 AM in response to quintesson77

Hi,

What versions of iMovie and operating system are you using?

As I understand it, you have placed a photo, not a video, in the iMovie 10 timeline and a song in the audio well beneath the photo. When you play the song the photo gradually fades out as the song progresses. Is that correct? If you followed a different procedure in setting up your project, would you describe the steps you did? Also, could you send a screen shot of what you are seeing?

The picture should not be fading out unless a fade has manually been applied to it.

-- Rich

Imovie settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.